The latest episode in Young Scot’s Cash Chats series has landed! It was broadcast live this week on Facebook but in case you missed it, you can catch up below. In this episode, we answer the following questions sent in by college students across the country:
- What are your basic financial rights at work?
- What is the living wage and how is it different from
the minimum wage?
- How does a pension scheme work and is it a good
- What advice would you have for students who are
looking to start saving whilst they are at college?
- Is investing a good idea or an alternative to saving?
- What is a credit score and how can you improve it?
- What are the different bursaries available to college
Learn and enjoy!